You’re in for a pleasant surprise!
The New Moon in Taurus coming up on Wednesday arrives with many enchanting blessings.
Taurus is a strong, sensual Earth sign – peaceful, secure and reliable. This New Moon on April 26 (at 8:16 am Eastern, 5:26 am Pacific and 1:16 am Universal Time) captures your heart. At 6° and activating the 4 and 8 code of fate and destiny, you’ll feel a strong purpose to get out and manifest projects that attract prosperity.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
But only ONE of the 11 even qualified as a “maybe” for me.
“What’s wrong with them?”, he texted. I decided to call him and explain.
“So, each address adds up to a unique number”, I explained. “All the homes you emailed me, except one, have addresses that add up to challenging vibrations. And so I don’t even want to go see them… It’s too risky! In case I like them!”
I told him how every number has a specific meaning… and that the influence of an address number sets the tone for your whole living space – and thus the quality of your life.
Getting a big picture understanding that has eluded you before now?
A portal has opened… You are seeing with new eyes, as if for the first time.
Multi-dimensional portals are new gateways of energy.
In the coming weeks and months you are being energetically lifted through a gateway of divine intelligence and “seeing the light” – grasping your life with the awareness of a sage.
With Saturn conjunct the Galactic Center we have entered a womb of destiny.
You are being cradled, so you can come to terms, go within and see with greater awareness.
Things that eluded you before are now revealed.
It is a moment of Truth – of profound Revelations.
On Tuesday, April 11 at 2:08 am EDT, 7:08 am in London (Monday, April 10 at 11:08 pm Pacific,) an extraordinary FULL Moon at 21° in Libra lights up the sky.
Venus rules Libra and governs this Full Moon. Here is how magnified Venus is now:
- Venus is retrograde in Pisces now, inviting spiritual love, compassion for everyone.
- Venus is conjunct Chiron, creating deep healing in relationships.
- Venus is square Saturn (pointing at Galactic Center) demanding that you take responsibility for your love relationships and happiness.
- Jupiter is in Libra conjunct the Moon, merging with the love of Venus – and awakening your bliss to initiate deep, meaningful growth.
- Mars is in Taurus, ruled by Venus.
- Mercury just stationed retrograde in Taurus, Venus’ other sign.
The Light is shining on the darkness, making ALL visible.
This is not just any retrograde…
Saturn is at a standstill at 27° Sagittarius – called Galactic Center – pointing directly to the center of our Galaxy!
A major metamorphosis is in the works…you are growing in leaps and bounds, so the more OPEN you are to transforming from the inside out, the easier your life will flow into spectacular new journeys.
Here’s why the dynamics are creating such opportunities for growth and illumination right now:
The universal vibration for April, 2017 energetically matches all of 2017, as both year and month numbers are in the dynamic 1-5-7 triad in numerology.
- April is a 14 Universal Month which resonates to the exciting single digit 5.
- 2017 is a 10 Universal year which is vibrationally aligned with the number 1.
When either numbers 5 and 1 appear in any cycle they activate major shifts. Joined together as they are in April, the SHIFTS happening now are exponential…
This is a powerful retrograde intensification!
- We already have Jupiter retrograde in Libra (since Feb. 5).
- Venus is retrograde in Aries (since March 4) and soon slipping into the final degrees of Pisces.
- Saturn stations retrograde in a few days.
- Soon Mercury will be retrograde.
- And Pluto follows thereafter…
Retrogrades (and this goes for any planet) activate an area in your life where you are blocked – where your potential is not fully blossomed. It's the perfect time to review that area of your life!
On Tuesday, March 28 (3:57 am in London) and Monday, March 27 (10:57 pm am EDT, 7:57 pm Pacific) we will be blessed by the New Moon at 7° in ARIES.
Every New Moon represents the end of one cycle and the beginning of new 28 day cycle.
It’s no secret that the current Venus retrograde (through April 15) is asking you to go really deep and get in touch with your true values… values that are totally transforming to open a deeper connection with Source.
Venus is reminding you: Life is NOT a dress rehearsal.
You want to always show up 100% ready to PLAY!
Venus LOVES to play, especially when it comes to creating love, beauty and abundance.