On Tuesday, April 11 at 2:08 am EDT, 7:08 am in London (Monday, April 10 at 11:08 pm Pacific,) an extraordinary FULL Moon at 21° in Libra lights up the sky.
Venus rules Libra and governs this Full Moon. Here is how magnified Venus is now:
- Venus is retrograde in Pisces now, inviting spiritual love, compassion for everyone.
- Venus is conjunct Chiron, creating deep healing in relationships.
- Venus is square Saturn (pointing at Galactic Center) demanding that you take responsibility for your love relationships and happiness.
- Jupiter is in Libra conjunct the Moon, merging with the love of Venus – and awakening your bliss to initiate deep, meaningful growth.
- Mars is in Taurus, ruled by Venus.
- Mercury just stationed retrograde in Taurus, Venus’ other sign.
The Light is shining on the darkness, making ALL visible.
There is so much to share about this pivotal full moon, so be sure to watch the new video!
For one, a powerful T-square between Sun/Uranus and the Moon/Jupiter both squaring Pluto makes this Full Moon a major turning point…
Jupiter sets us free by embracing the truth while Uranus helps us break away from completely outdated beliefs and patterns – and Pluto makes sure we are empowered through in-depth internal release and transformation.
Ultimately during this Full Moon your feelings of abandonment and separation are being healed.
And let’s not forget Saturn!
Saturn just turned retrograde and is literally pointing directly at Galactic Center while sitting at 27° in Sagittarius! Any planet changing direction is powerfully magnified… This profound intensification of Saturn is demanding that you step up and be responsible for HOW your love, and HOW you create happiness and value the meaning of your life.
You have direct access to the galactic forces!
Stay conscious about your divinity and let your emotions flow naturally. You don’t want to ignore them – or judge them – just allow your feelings to be, and that will cleanse your soul.
Have a gorgeous, refreshing and loving Libra Full Moon!
Love and Blessings,