He won Wimbledon.
What makes his accomplishment so exciting is the numbers code he activated in his favor.
Specifically, the number 7 was triggered repeatedly across the board, even during the actual tennis match.
It is no surprise then to learn that:
1. Andy Murray started his 16/7 Personal Year in May.
2. Murray’s win ended a 77 year draught for Great Britain.
3. He broke Novak Djokovic’s serve in the 7th game of each set.
4. Andy Murray was born 7 days before Djokovic.
5. Djokovic’s birthday adds up to a 34/7 Life Purpose Number.
6. The championship match was played out on July 7, the 7th day of the 7th month.
7. Britain’s last singles champion was Virginia Wade, who won in 1977.
Andy Murray’s 16/7 Personal Year was a key ingredient on Sunday. 16 cycles are exciting and life-changing. Sudden opportunities and unforeseen experiences are the name of the game! 16/7 always brings an awakening.
The Scotsman certainly rose to the occasion on that magical day and made the most out of his code.
You too can activate special magical formulas that arise in YOUR personal code.
On October 4-6 I’ll be hosting a very special one-time intensive where you’ll learn how to uncover your future code – the secret timing of success.
You will be able to DESIGN YOUR DESTINY!
Click here for all the details: http://taniagabrielle.com/design-your-destiny
You do NOT want to miss this!
Love and Blessings,