It's time for a spectacular third consecutive Supermoon!
A beautiful Full Moon in Taurus on October 27th coincides with a Code of Love, Compassion, Sisterhood and Brotherhood in the stars and numbers.
This is the third of three consecutive Supermoons, an extra strong lunation since the Moon is closer to Earth than usual. Full Moons are more emotional times anyways, and this one is enhanced even more due to the numerology code:
A triple 9-9-9 Love and Forgiveness Code is activated!
- October 27 is a 9 Universal Day (27 = 2+7 = 9)
- October is a 9 Universal Month (10+2015 = 9)
- The Universal Date, 10.27.2015 adds up to 18, which is also a 9.
9 lies in the emotional self-expression triad in numerology.
9 governs endings, release and culminations, as well as celebration. You’re bound to feel is a big surge of emotional release around this full moon – a sense of relief about leaving behind OLD patterns.
Old wounds are being healed… and the peace and serenity that follows will fill you with gratitude and love.
Some of the sacred geometry for this Full Moon in Taurus:
- A highly fortunate Grand Earth Trine brings fabulous abundance opportunities
- A triple conjunction between Venus, Mars and Jupiter favors partnerships and love
- An opposition between Venus and Chiron invites deep, profound healing
Many gifts are activated in the Astro-Numerology code for November.
I have so much to share with you about the next two weeks, including how numbers 3 (joy and creativity) and 17 (immortality and strength) and the heavenly geometry surrounding this Taurus Full Moon play out…
Enjoy the jam-packed, exciting news in this Taurus Full Moon Forecast Video!