That’s just a little over 11 hours from now!
I’m sure by now you are aware, we’re deep into a tremendous cycle of fast-paced change.
The 2012 Shift is here. Let’s say you didn’t know the Mayan calendar was ending on 12.21.2012, there are still so many powerful Astro-Numerology events in 2012, you would know this year is hugely transformative, no matter what.
A brief recap:
1. 2012 is a 5 Universal Year. 5 is the middle number between 1 and 9 and represents a pivot point.
2. The number 5 faces left and right and sits on a rocker, so 5 cycles always ask us to take risks, find out what brings us Freedom, change and make quick decisions.
3. In June two major AstroNumerology events occur – the extremely rare Venus/Sun conjunction in early June followed by the first meeting of Uranus square Pluto at the onset of Summer.
The magnitude of these two events alone is huge.
Uranus square Pluto is already accelerating our lives in dramatic ways. I’m sure you are feeling the accelerated energy.
As to what part of YOUR life is affected with any of these heavenly alignments depends on WHERE they appear in your birth chart. It is in this area of your life that you will be making the most amazing progress.
(See The 2012 Code DVD package on Sale NOW to receive your personal “2012 Astro-Numerology Chart” and learn the stunning spiritual and socio-political implications happening in 2012.)
This is a very special moment in human history.
Yes, you can be in crisis, and many people are – however, you can absolutely TRUST that you will get through this time and feel good about the changes you have and will experience. You will look back and realize your life has shifted exactly the way it needed to in order for you be in a better, more fulfilling and happy place.
On March 22 we are approaching another big Astro-Numerology pivot point.
On that day we have a New Moon at 2 degrees in Aries. Why is this important?
1. March 22 and 2 degrees Aries amplify the number 2 of Peace, Cooperation and Relationships. Furthermore 22 is a Master Number symbolizing “The Architect of Peace”. I call it the “Buddha” Number.
2. The New Moon (new beginnings) in the first degrees of the first sign of the zodiac (Aries) sends a powerful signal that there we are experiencing powerful New Beginnings.
3. This alignment happens just hours after the Spring Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere, indicating a brand new growth cycle.
4. Aries is the very fiery sign of activation and the official first planet in our zodiac. Activate your LIGHT within and without.
5. The New Moon is conjunct (joined together) with the Sun, Uranus and Mercury. This sets up an INTENSE energy.
Our whole paradigm is changing. There is a buzz of excitement everywhere. Keep embracing the unexpected. Don’t resist the changes. Yes, things may seem disruptive, but your soul is invigorating with passion and the thrill of a new life is unfolding rapidly right now.
Uranus is the planet of genius and brilliance. Joined together with Mercury, the Sun and the New Moon ushers in a time of GREAT discoveries. Our ability to use our mind (Mercury) and heart (Moon) to create (Sun) spectacular breakthroughs (Uranus) is unparalleled.
In the first degrees if Aries these planets are focused on Activating New Beginnings through Major Change.
Flashes of intuition, brilliant insights, major decisions are available to us.
Uranus at 4 degrees in Aries means that our new-found freedom will lay a strong foundation for the future.
With this planetary alignment you don’t need to worry about being bold and assertive.
Keep in mind, since this four-planet conjunction is forming a wide “square” to Pluto (which becomes exact between Pluto and Uranus in June), you won’t be able to ignore issues as you did in the past. You have to address what comes up now head-on in order to clear the air.
If there was any time for an internal Spring Cleanse, it is the Vernal Equinox of 2012!