On January 17 at 2:18 am UT (London), Jan 16 at 9:18 pm EST (NY) and 6:18 pm (L.A.) a dynamic New Moon in Capricorn allows you to focus especially on your career success (Capricorn rules the 10th house of Career and Leadership in astrology).
A powerful 8:8 numerology also code activates leadership – this code signifies “infinity magnified”… infinite strength and resources taken to another level.
Plus, there are six planets in Capricorn! Sun, Moon, Venus, Mercury, Pluto and Saturn (ruler of Capricorn).
- The Sun, Moon, Pluto and Venus are all square (90°) to Uranus. This favors Personal & Professional breakthroughs – if you have been craving a change, or more freedom, this is your cue to Go For It!
- To help you FOCUS on what’s best for you LONG TERM, Mercury is conjunct Saturn (Capricorn’s ruler), gives keen perception & in-depth understanding, plus motivation to manifest your discoveries Very productive – so work on your “To Do” List!
- Sun & Moon form 2 beautiful sextiles –to Chiron in Pisces, and to Jupiter / Mars in Scorpio.
This creates tremendous opportunity to heal and cleans and fill your heart with compassion.
There are NO planets in Air signs, so walk your talk – work on your projects, don’t chat about them so much.
What are the two top things you want to accomplish?
Follow through with one and start implementing on the other.
Here are great things to focus on around this Capricorn NEW Moon:
- Make a new Plan
- Begin a new project
- Organize your home and work space
- Get clear on your finances – and financial planning
- Delegate any work you don’t need to do to others
- Take one step at a time
- Begin a new health regimen
- Align your body energetically (massage, chiropractic)
- Get serious about your life and goals!
All in all, it’s a good time to tackle more in depth projects.
Capricorn loves to build – so this lunation favors home renovations or business building.
Capricorn magnifies discipline, responsibility, focus & concentration.
Enjoy your breakthroughs and manifestation powers!
Love and Blessings,