Welcome to this special video on the Christmas Full Moon on December 25.
For so many reasons, this final full moon of 2015 will shift you to the core and gift you with riches and rewards. The potential for blessings is exponential!
Here are just some of the highlights revealed in your forecast:
- At 11:11 am Universal Time in an 11 Universal Month this nurturing, very dynamic and final lunation of 2015 brings fantastic blessings and breakthroughs.
- The Moon is in Cancer, its home sign, enhancing family, nurturing, feeling, heart-to-heart connections and love.
- It happens just days after the Winter Solstice – a major magnification.
- Uranus stations direct on the SAME day propelling us to experience unexpected magic and miracles.
- With Uranus’ forward movement ALL planets are moving direct (none are in retrograde) which rarely happens – and they will be doing so for 11 days!
- The Sun and Moon form a beautiful harmonious transit to Neptune at 7° Pisces on December 25, a 7 Universal Day.
- At 3° iin Cancer/Capricorn the Moon and Sun enhance the sharing and the JOY of the season.
- Two powerful long-lasting transits merge into one dynamic climactic moment as they move through the 11:11 gateway hand in hand.
- A sacred geometry blessing of riches, rewards, beauty and brilliance is revealed at the end of the video.
With the 11 Universal Month of December merging with both the New Moon on December 11 and Full Moon on Christmas Day, we have an unprecedented month-long activation of the 11:11 Code across the numerology and astrology.
That’s double new beginnings, freedom, relationships, forward movement and spiritual AHA moments in every part of your life!
It all comes to a head at 11:11 am on December 25 – and the effects will be felt for some time to come.
New beginnings and loving connections is now irresistible.
The breakthrough code for this Full Moon in Cancer is an intimate and undeniable invitation to move confidently into 2016.
May your holidays and the end of the year be filled with joy, healing love and laughter!
Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, Love and Light,
P.S. What insights, discoveries and changes are you experiencing during this Solstice, Final Full Moon (Dec 25), and Uranus direct (on Dec 25)? I love hearing from you and read each and every comment!