We’re about to experience one of the most powerful Total Lunar Eclipses in our lifetime!
It happens the evening of Sunday, September 27 in North and South America, and early on September 28 the rest of the globe.
The total eclipse will last about one hour and 12 minutes:
- 7:50 pm Pacific Time on Sunday, Sep 27.
- 10:50 pm Eastern Time on Sunday, Sep 27.
- 3:50 am UT (Greenwich, England) on Monday, Sep 28.
Here are just some of the spectacular highlights:
- This Total Lunar (Full Moon) Eclipse is also the biggest Supermoon of the year.
- It is the FINAL and 4th in a series of 4 consecutive “Blood Moon” Eclipses called a Tetrad.
- The Moon will be at 4°40” in Aries and the Sun at 4°40” in Libra.
- Aries is ruled by Mars and Libra is ruled by Venus, so this activates the masculine-feminine principles – our relationships!
- This Supermoon Eclipse triggers the powerful 4 and 8 numerology code, amplifying destined and fateful encounters and events…
- The Blood Moon Eclipse takes place in the first zodiac sign of Aries.
- It culminates an 8 Universal Month in an 8 Universal Year, so it’s a very important moment of empowerment, courage and leadership.
In numerology, an interaction between numbers 4 and 8 is unique – and when it gets triggered, it often attracts fateful, destined events, decisions and people into your life.
Even BEFORE the Aries Lunar Eclipse happens, there is SO much movement from planets either changing signs or changing direction:
- On September 17 Mercury went retrograde at 15° in Libra and stays retrograde until October 9th.
- Also on September 17 Saturn changed signs from Scorpio to Sagittarius where it will remain until the end of 2017.
- On September 23 we will experience the Autumn Equinox in the Northern hemisphere and Spring Equinox in the Southern hemisphere. This is the moment the Sun moves into
- On September 24 Mars leaves the sign of Leo and moves into Virgo – joining Jupiter in that sign of healing and service.
- On September 25 Mars, now in Virgo, forms an action-packed square to Saturn
- Also on September 25, just two days before the eclipse, Pluto moves from retrograde into stationary – which means it stands still before moving direct, the most powerful time for any planet.
And only then, on September 27/28, does the big moment arrive!
Since this total lunar eclipse happens just 4 days after the autumn equinox in Libra, and within 4 degrees and 40 minutes of that nodal axis – it SO magnifies the intensity, the feeling of destiny and fate and the ultimate sense of TOTAL Liberation!
Plus the Sun and Moon are both conjunct the North Node and South Node of the Moon!
Pluto also plays a big role, as the Moon and Sun form a powerful, dramatic T-square to Pluto… the Life-Death-Rebirth Planet of Transformation.
There is a lot of healing going on in addition to all the powerful movement and change, enabling us to embrace a NEW life of well-being, a more natural, holistic way and a way that infuses gratitude in everything we do.
It’s a BIG shift in consciousness, no doubt about it…
Physical manifestations will show up (not only for you personally), as energy is re-arranged to match your new frequency.
Transformation on this level always brings tremendous opportunities for growth – and opens doors like never before for Abundance Attraction. This is especially true in September and in 2015 when the number 8 of wealth is doubled up!
So be sure to share this important Total Lunar Eclipse forecast with your friends and family.
Have a wonderful, transformative eclipse!
Many Blessings and Love,
I love hearing from you, so always feel free to leave me a comment below on how you’re feeling, growing and processing this energetic shift! xoxo