Last Updated and Effective as of: May, 2018
Your provision of your personal information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal information” is information that can specifically identify you. We do not collect personal information unless you submit that information to us. Categories of personal information we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
Additionally, we may also collect certain others types of information that, along with Identity Data and Contact Data, may be considered and specifically named “personal data” in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), such as:
- Financial Data, which includes credit card, debit card or other payment card details.
- Transaction Data, which includes details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, location data, your login data, and device and browser information.
- Profile Data, which includes your username and password, avatar (if you upload one) and other info you share with us on our Website.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website and advertising we serve on those sites.
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES” THAT PERTAIN TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions: You may give us your information by registering or contacting us. This includes information you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- purchase product(s) on our website(s)
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data about you. Some of the ways in which we or our website may collect are further described below:
- Interest-Based Advertising: We may engage third-party vendors to use your information in connection with their own information to deliver targeted advertising to you when you visit our website or other websites. Cookies, described above, may be used in this process. For example, if you are searching for information on a particular product, our vendor may cause an advertisement to appear on other websites you view with information on that product. This form of advertising is called “behavioral advertising”. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see ads that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the Opt-Out section below.
- Clickstream Data: As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. For example, clickstream data can tell the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the website. The website may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how we may tailor our website